Advice and information about the coronavirus is changing on a daily basis. Haemophilia Scotland has launched a new covid 19 section of this website to help the Scottish Bleeding Disorders community keep up to date with the latest news.
- Working from home because of coronavirus? Claim tax relief. Accessed 4 March 2021
- Haemophilia Centres Issue Guidance on COVID Vaccine 28 Jan 2021
- Official advice on COVID-19 vaccine and bleeding disorders 10 Dec
- Best-practices for COVID-19 covered in WFH session 19 June
- Coronavirus Carer’s Allowance Supplement 12 June