Unfortunately, Storm Ciara has disrupted our plan to attend a learning workshop for families at Jupiter Artland tomorrow 11th February.
In conjunction with Jupiter Artland, we have decided to cancel this event due to the yellow weather warning for wind and snow. It would be too hazardous to go ahead with the event under present weather conditions.
We are working with Jupiter Artland to see if we can get another date in the calendar and will keep you posted.
In the meantime, keep safe, wrap up warm and stay dry!