We are currently recruiting for both an Engagement Officer and a Fundraising Officer.
(12 months fixed term with opportunity to extend, subject to funding)
Are you great with people, good at organising events, and keen to work with a friendly patient charity working across Scotland.
Job Description Summary
As our Engagement Officer you will recruit, retain, and develop our members and volunteers as well as running an exciting and accessible range of events.
Haemophilia Scotland are the Scottish charity for individuals and families with inherited bleeding disorders such as Haemophilia, von Willebrands, other clotting factor deficiencies, and platelet disorders. We provide support, information, and advocacy services throughout Scotland.
Key responsibilities of the post,
- Organising and delivery the events programme.
- Keeping in touch with members and responding to their information and support needs.
- Recruitment, retention, and development of members and volunteers.
Key skills and experience for the post,
- Running events suitable for all ages. In particular, family friendly events and events accessible to those with reduced mobility.
- Confident user of online promotion tools such as wordpress, eventbrite, and mail chimp.
- Able to enthuse, lead, and listen to members/volunteers, face to face and over the phone.
- Good attention to detail and highly organised.
The position is based in our Edinburgh office which is open from 9:30 to 5:30 on weekdays. The role involves evening and weekend work for which time in lieu is given.
Salary £17,576 – £24,000 per annum.
Application by CV with covering letter 12 noon Wednesday 3 July 2017 to Dan Farthing on firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description
Engagement Officer Job Description