Joint Campaign Meeting
WHERE: Apex Haymarket Hotel
WHEN: April 21, 11:00am-1:00pm
Haemophilia Scotland and the Scottish Infected Blood Forum are jointly hosting a campaign meeting for anyone interested in the contaminated blood and blood products disaster in Scotland.
We will be discussing the Langstaff Inquiry consultation on Terms of Reference.
It would be helpful if you considered the below questions before attending the meeting so we can have a discussion:
- On what time period or periods should the Inquiry focus?
- Do you agree with the provisional view of what should be covered? (Please provide any additional views on what you think the Inquiry should consider.)
- Is there any type of evidence, such as documents, communications or expert reports that you think is essential for the Inquiry to obtain?
- Should the Terms of Reference include consideration of the care provided, and the response of governments across the United Kingdom and overseas? If so, are there any particular areas the Inquiry should focus on?
- Do you agree that the Inquiry should seek these individual responsibilities and make recommendations?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
The venue, Apex Haymarket Hotel is located near Haymarket Station and is accessible by train, bus or car. For more information on the venue, visit their website.