Haemophilia Scotland and the Scottish Infected Blood Forum are jointly hosting a campaign meeting for anyone interested in the contaminated blood and blood products disaster in Scotland.
This will be a chance for people to come together where we will be discussing the below:
- The Scottish Infected Blood Support Scheme so far
- The Clinical Review Group
- The leadership of the UK Inquiry
We will also include:
- A report back from the December meeting in London with Damian Green
- A response to whatever announcement we get before Christmas